Dr. Edwin A Hernandez-Mondragon
Technical Expert Witness Services
Dr. Hernandez is an expert witness available to work for you. You can call me now to 5613064996 or send an email to edwinhm at eglacorp.com. I have my own lab and can assist you with audits and patent & Intellectual Property Law
Expert Witness for Intellectual Property
As a technical expert, I can assist your firm and your clients different functions:
- Assistance with Patent litigation: Invalidity Contentions, Claim Charts, Infringement
- Contentions, and completing an “Expert Report”
- Assistance with Inter-parties Review (IPR / PTAB)
- Assistance in trade secret cases and software-related litigation
- Review software, log analysis, code reviews, hardware/software from networks to source code, hands-on dissection of code and hardware
Areas of Expertise on Wireless and Networks
- Expert in Wireless Networks and Infrastructure
- Wireless Emulation and Simulation
- Mobile IP, PMIP, GTP and 4G/LTE Mobility Protocols
- RF, Signaling, and Protocols
- Local Area Network Expert
- Mobile Applications and software methods
- Media Streaming and MPEG/Cable TV systems
- MPEG-2 and DVB Systems
Web and Cloud Expert
- HTML5 and widgets, JSON/XML REST API
- CDN and Cloud-based Platforms Expert
- Software-defined Radios and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Internet and broadband communication systems
- Cloud Computing and Storage Platforms Expert
- Internet Of Things Expert
- Big Data Analysis
- Network Function Virtualization
- Bluetooth and WiFi Networks
- Linux and Networking Expert / Routing / Firewalls / Fiber Optics
- Software Engineer with expertise in Java, Python, PhP, C/C++
- Drivers and memory optimization
- Extensive PCAP log analysis
- Hardware debugging and electronics analysis
This is done in a case by case basis and usually is non-refundable. However in some cases we can allow up to 40% refund in cases where depositions have not been yet performed and settlement required no affidavits from Dr. Hernandez. Please request “University” or “Academic” discount, which is 20% of the usual retainer fee and 20% on the hourly rate.
For a retainer agreement reach me via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
” Great Job Dr., We were able to find information and determine details in the source code that were unknown to us ” – UTS – Salinas
Mobile expert witnesses are extemely relevant for a wide array of cases, since mobile technology applies to many different products and electrical systems.
Mobile expert consulting can assist you in your cases involving of software engineering, electrical engineering, wireless communications, wireless networks, information security, computer networks, computer vision, computer engineering, mobile devices, human factors engineering, computer science, and many other products and services pertaining to mobile technology, each of which could potentially become the subject of a possible court case.
Since mobile technology is utilized in such a high number of products and programs, mobile expert witnesses might be sought out for cases involving patent infringement and validity, patent analysis and licensing, and other issues concerning patent and copyright law. Other mobile cases may involve issues with product development, product defects, marketing, and other areas pertaining to consumer electronics.
Mobile And Wireless Expert Witness Background
You are hiring a wireless & mobile expert with deep understanding and knowledge of smartphone technologies. An expert in computer and software engineering with several decades of experience in the field from the 1990s.
I worked at very early stages of the mobile and wireless technologies fields when systems and smartphones began proliferating all under my Ph.D research. I continue my research in the fields of wireless communications, mobile, media streaming, augmented reality, machine learning and internet networking.
I have worked for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft and Motorola. As a wireless expert I have 10 issued patents in the field of mobile and wireless technologies and over 4 years of experience in Federal Court. As a media streaming expert, I have worked with cable technologies, CDNs, mobile applications, and have filed a patent portfolio in this field including an additional issued patent.
Expert Witness Cases
- Talent Mobile Development, Inc vs Headios Group, Inc – Trademark Infringement in Federal Court in Santa Ana, CA – Advised counsel in winning verdict for my client.
Settlements Or Other Consulting
- University of Florida Research Foundation, Inc. et. al. v. Motorola Mobility LLC. Filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Virtela Technology Services v. Andrew Funk, File in the US District Court of Denver, Colorado, Representing Andrew Funk
- Del Castillo v. Bank of America – Representing Bank of America
- Seven Networks v. Google, Representing Seven Networks
- Blue Radios vs Kopin, Representing Blue Radios
- Mobility Workx v. T-Mobile and Mobility Workx v. Verizon Wireless, Representing Mobility Workx, LLC in Texas
- Mobile Manufacturer v. Carrier, Eastern District of Texas, Representing Mobile Manufacturer (Confidential)
- Talent Mobile Development v. Headios Group (California, Trademark/Mobile Software)
- Pre-trial / 4 Confidential Defendants/Plaintiffs
My Curriculum Vitae – Expert Witness
Software And Technology Auditing
I completed a recent audit to a government institution called “SINAP,” which refers to the National Property Institute of Honduras. This is a major software project with millions of lines of code, managing TeraBytes of geospatial information, and modern databases. The audit consisted in reviewing their Java code base, .NET systems, HTML/CSS, and many processes that handled thousands of transactions. The software deals daily with property titles and is part of the digital marketplace of Honduras. The audit was a success and we expect to help more institutions on that front.
Our strategic vision and technical expertise will greatly assist your efforts and intellectual property value.